Above all, like to help people and organizations to move and shake their old business ways in order to grow, transform and survive in the digital era!
Truly passionate about people and culture, digital and innovation, design thinking, digital learning, gamification and the science of engagement.
Having a strong HR background, I lead transformation programs that help organizations achieve a new level of their culture and innovation capacity.
In my twenty-year career working as a head of knowledge management and innovation in a big international corporation, I have launched numerous initiatives on knowledge and innovation topics and have won many awards for my professional accomplishments in Croatia, and in the world. I like to use techniques of games, gamification and design thinking to motivate and engage employees and customers, especially during the period of digital transformation.
Bringing together the technology layer with the human layer, I seek to solve the biggest challenges that companies have today; how to grow, scale, change and adapt to a world where technology and media shift at breakneck speed. It means that I spend my life learning about what drives people to innovate and transform so I can share those secrets with companies that are ready to take their business to the next level.
Also, skilled to combine different digital and social technologies and approaches in order to translate business strategy into action. My business roles have allowed me to work on some of the most challenging and exciting transformation projects.
If you need assistance in any of these topics, it will be my pleasure to help you:
1. Gamification & engagement - mechanics, dynamics, and esthetics
2. Innovation zone - setting up the stage for creativity and innovation in organizations
3. Employee-driven innovations - managing the subculture of innovators
4. Digital and innovation leadership
5. Knowledge sharing and digital learning
6. Design thinking
7. Motivation 3.0 - how to engage employees in the digital era
FOUNDER AND CO-FOUNDER
AWARDS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Awarded two times for professional achievements in Human Resources, "Best HR practice"; for knowledge management and culture of innovation implementation (2014, 2016).
Also, very happy and honored to have been on the international "Movers and shakers" list two years in a row as this role describes me the most; moving and shaking organizations to transform and achieve more; for corporate e-learning achievements in 2016, and 2017 (platinum list) together with 99 great peers worldwide, selected by British Press Release and www.elearningindustry.com .
Future leaders 2016 - awarded for woman leadership in the field of
Human Resources and IT - digital transformation. Award organized by Women in
Had the honor to have been speaking about gamification at TEDX (2016).
EDUCATION AND COURSES
Constant education and learning are my fundamental drivers :-).
Some of the training and programs I attended in the last ten years:
- Design Thinking (Stanford University, Algebra, Zagreb)
- Gamification - Enterprise Gamification (Udemy)
- Gamification and Behavioral Design; The Octalysis Framework (Udemy)
- Event management (ZŠEM, Zagreb)
- Playing Big - women leadership 12 months program (Mamforce, Zagreb)
- Creating HR Strategy - HR Academy (Selectio, Zagreb)
- Digital transformation in corporations - course by Ira Kaufman (Ira Kaufman, the US at Podravka Group, Inc.)
- Project Cycle Management and Strategic Planning in EU (PORA)
- NLP practitioner - neuro-linguistic programming - one-year Certification Program (NLP Center Zagreb, International Association of Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- Knowledge Manager - one-year certification Program (Knowledge Management Institute US Florida, Switzerland)
- Co-creation in a workplace - course (Zagreb School of Economy and Management)
- The social network in a workplace - course (CROZ, Zagreb)
- Project Manager - one-year certification Program (WIFI Croatia/International, Zagreb/Vienna)
- E-learning specialist - instructional design, creating e-courses using different authoring tools, e-learning methodology (Cognita, Zagreb)
- Train the Trainer - training and coaching (HalPet, Zagreb)
- Master of Art / Information Technology
- Graduate study:
- professional graduate studies
- major: digital-based business
- the topic of graduate thesis: E-learning in large organizations
- graduated with honors
- Bachelor of Engineering / Computer Science
- Undergraduate study